- You must present the application with the pass and all necessary proof, e.g.
cancellation by a European Railway office, medical certificates in case of illness or death.
- Applications submitted after the fixed times, no
refund can be given.
- Should the refund be granted, a 15%
cancellation fee is always deducted from the amount to be
- Neither a lost nor stolen pass can be refunded
- Pass without any date of validity: This
application must be submitted within 6 months from the date of
- Pass with dates of validity: A refund will
be granted, has been made UNFIT FOR USE before 1st day of
validity, by an official authority of a participating network (the
official authority must cross out the front of the pass, write
"NOT USED", sign and stamp the date). The holder must
otherwise prove that did not stay in Europe (even for a single
day) between the 1st day of validity and the day you applies for a
refund which must occur within 6 months from the first day of
Unused or partially-used pass due to
- If you could not (or only partially) use his pass
because of a railway strike in Europe, you should contact us after
- the accrediting network reimburses directly to
the client an amount equivalent to the value of the number of
unused days because of strike. This amount is related to the value
of the pass
- 15% cancellation charge does not apply in this
- There is no refund for seat reservations
- Sleeper reservations which have been canceled may be
refunded with a deduction of 15% cancellation charge with a minimum of US$
25, if informed at least 48 hour before trip date.