Offer expires on Dec,31st 2006
Additional 1 free day for all 6, 8 or 10 days passes
Selectpass is a
great option when you want travel through 3, 4 or 5 bordering countries out of the 23 Eurail Network countries.
- From any 5, 6, 8 or 10 days, consecutive or no, within 2 months of limitless trips in First
- Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg are counted as one country "Benelux".
- Bulgaria, Serbia and Montenegro are counted as one country.
- Slovenia and Croatia are counted as one country.
- Greece includes the boat crossings Ancona/Patras, Bari/Igoumenitsa, Bari/Patras, (by Superfast Ferries)
in the Eurail Network are the following:
Germany, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Denmark, Spain, Finland, France, Greece, Netherlands, Hungary,
Italy, Luxembourg, Montenegro, Norway, Portugal, Republic of Ireland,
Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Sweden and Switzerland.
S p e c i a l P r
o m o t i o n
Additional 1 free day for all 6, 8 or 10 days passes
Buy a 6 days pass and get a 7 days pass, a 8 day pass and get a 9 days pass,
a 10 days pass and get a 11 days pass
Passes are valid for travel within 6 months from issuance date.
Special fares for Eurail Select passholder: London/Paris or Brussels:
1st class US$ 155 - 2nd class US$ 75
• Norway in a Nutshell
• Free: Eurailmap Travelers Guide and Eurail Timetable book.
• Bonuses Package
| Eurail Selectpass
Options & Fares
| To buy the desired pass, click in
the corresponding fare.
- Special Promotion: 1 free day: valid for purchase until
December,31st, 2006 and for travel within 6 months from issuance date.
- Saverpass: special fare when travel 2 or more persons
together, traveling in 1st class. Fares per person.
- * Youth: Youth fares are valid for passengers under 26 years
old on the firs trip day, traveling in 2nd class.
- Children: children fare are valid for children between 4
and 11 years old traveling with adults. Children under 4 years old travel free.
- Refund policy:
Pass must be presented unused and not validated for refund.
A 15% cancellation fee applies to unused passes returned within 6 months of issue date.
- Lost or stolen passes may be protected with the purchase of a Rail Protection Pass
Residents of Europe, former Russian Federation, Turkey, Morocco, Algeria or Tunisia are not eligible to
purchase or use the France ’n Spain Pass.
Passes must be validated prior to first train journey.
Passes are actual travel documents and do not need to be exchanged.
Passes must be validated within 6 months of issue date
Reservations and supplements, it applicable, are not included
- Fares are in currency indicated and are subject to change.
Information Euro Railways ships
sometimes in less than 24 hours! We delivery Worldwide; please remember to include a
street address on your order. Delivery time depends on shipping
address. It takes 1-7 working days. Orders shipped to an address different
from the billing address will be delayed for verification (usually one extra
Shipping CostsUSA - FedEx Express l (3/4 days1): FREE
USA - FedEx Standard Overnight (Next work day afternoon1):
USA - FedEx Overnight Priority (Next work day morning1): US$ 25
USA - FedEx Saturday Delivery (Saturday1): US$ 40
Canada - FedEx Economy (4/7 days1): FREE
Canada - FedEx Express (1/2 days1): US$ 18
Canada - FedEx International Priority (Next work day1,2): US$ 29
Other countries: FedEx International Priority (2/4 days1,2,3): US$ 29
1) Days designed to be delivered depend on the shipping address.
2) Some deliveries (specially in Canada and Australia) are subject extended delivery area surcharge -
US$ 20. We'll advise by email.
3) Some African, Middle East and Asia countries may occur
surcharges. We'll advise by email.
Handling fee: All order (Total) under US$ 350 have a handling fee US$ 15.
Premier Train Fee:
Premier Trains: Eurostar, Thalys, AVE have a Premier Train Fee, US$ 12
If you book more than one premier train ticket in one order will be charge
only US$ 12 per order.
Railways offers Railpass Refund Protection Plan.
Benefits: 100% refund on the unused portion of rail passes if
lost or stolen while traveling in Europe.
What you will receive: Refund one day of the cost of your Railpass
for each day of use of point to point ticket or the cost of the
point-to-point tickets, whichever is lower.
For example: If you purchase a 5 day Railpass for $300 and you lose the pass
and you still need to travel from Milan to Vienna, from Vienna to
Munich and from Munich to Frankfurt to complete your planned
itinerary; we will refund three days of your pass one for each day
your purchased a point to point tickets. The refund in this example is $ 180
($300 divided by 5 multiplied for three.
To make a claim:
1)Complete your travel using point to point tickets. You can purchase
your point to point tickets at any train station..
2)Save the tickets that you purchase along with any receipts.
3) Send the receipts and tickets to our office within 30 days of your return
with a brief letter describing the circumstances of your loss or theft, and
include you name, address and telephone number.
Terms & Conditions
When you submit an order through our web site you are accepting our
Terms & Conditions.
London/ Paris or Brussels
1st class US$ 155
2nd class US$ 75
Together with pass, free:
Eurailmap Travelers Guide,
Eurail Timetable Book,
Youth Special Fares