Eurail Spain FeaturesOptions from 3 to 10 travel days pass.
Flexipass: travel days may be used consecutive or no, within 2 months period.
Unlimited travel on the national network of Spain
Options for 1st class or 2nd class
Special bonuses (details below)
With one day pass, you can travel multiple times.
Eurail Spain Passes
Eurail Spanish Pass allows travel from 3 to 10 days, consecutive or alternate days within 2 months, through all Spanish Rail Network, 11,000 kilometers, 1,400 train stations.
Option for travel in 1st or 2nd class (youths only in 2nd class).
Saverpass: 20% discount when travel 2 or more persons together.
Child fare(for children from 4 to 11 years old) are half the regular adult fare.
Free European Rail Network Map: Eurail Spain gives added value to its product by providing customers with useful and detailed travel documentation. Customers purchasing a Eurail Spain Pass receive, together with their travel documents, the Eurail Pass Guide; which explains in detail how the Eurail Pass works and where it is accepted. It provides information on Eurail’s Benefit Partners and gives further useful information for each
traveler. The Eurail Map shows the main rail lines and participating shipping routes.
|Eurail Spain Passes - Fares(US$ per person)|
Saverpass: It's a special fare when travel 2 or more persons together all time. Fares per person.
Children: Children fare are valid for children between 4 and 11 years old.
Children under 4 years old travel free.
Validity: The first trip date must be within 6 months from issue date, unless specified for promotions.
All Fares are per person in US dollars, subject to change.
Railpass Protection Plan is available.
We shipping worldwide by FedEx.
Free Shipping to USA and Canada (for orders over US$ 400)
Handling fee: All bookings are subjet a US$ 8 handing fee.
Seat reservations are optional for major Spanish routes. You can make seat reservations at train station or we can book them previously for you. Just fill the reservation form after complete the purchase of the pass.
Euro Railways offers Rail pass Refund Protection Plan.Benefits: 100% refund on the unused portion of rail passes if lost or stolen while traveling in Europe.
What you will receive: Refund one day of the cost of your Rail pass for each day of use of point to point ticket or the cost of the point-to-point tickets, whichever is lower.
For example: If you purchase a 5 day Rail pass for $300 and you lose the pass and you still need to travel from Milan to Vienna, from Vienna to Munich and from Munich to Frankfurt to complete your planned itinerary; we will refund three days of your pass one for each day your purchased a point to point tickets. The refund in this example is $ 180 ($300 divided by 5 multiplied for three.
To make a claim:
1) Complete your travel using point to point tickets. You can purchase your point to point tickets at any train station..
2) Save the tickets that you purchase along with any receipts.
3) Send the receipts and tickets to our office within 30 days of your return with a brief letter describing the circumstances of your loss or theft, and include you name, address and telephone number.
- Unused and not validated Eurail Select rail passes can be refunded.
- A 15% penalty fee refund applies to totally unused passes returned within 1 year of issuing date
- Eurail Select rail passes are not refundable and cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or partially used.
- Lost or stolen passes may be protected with the purchase of the Railpass Protection Plan
- Rail Pass Exchanges are subject to US$ 25 service fee
- Passes are strictly personal, non-transferable and only valid with a passport, official identity or special military travel permit. Presentation of this document to the European control staff on trains and shipping lines is compulsory.
- Transportation covered by the pass is subject to the "Uniform Rules concerning the contract for International Carriage of Passengers and Luggage by rail (CIV). In respect of carriage by sea, the legal provisions of the individual sea carrier apply.
- Passes are not valid until the first and last day of validity and passport number are entered by a railway official before travel begins. Use must begin within 6 months of the date of issue.
- The pass holder may travel on any date within the limits of the period of validity. The pass also entitles the holder within the period of validity to many transportation bonuses, such as those on ferries, boats and buses (either entirely free of at discount)
- The Eurail and Europass is valid from midnight to midnight on the date of use indicated on the calendar. If an overnight trip start in a direct overnight train departing after 19:00, the next day's date must be entered, travel between 19:00 and 24:00 hours on the previous day is then included. When using an overnight ferry covered by the pass, the holder may enter either the day of departure or the day of arrival.
- No supplements are required for trains such as EC, IC, ICE, etc..
- Additional fees for seat reservations, sleeperettes, couchettes, sleeping car accommodation, meals, extra service on board, supplement charges on certain ships, port taxes, luggage forwarding, etc... are payable.
- Passes do not guarantee a seat on a train or passage on a boat unless reservations are made in advance. For certain trains and boats a reservation is compulsory.
- For 1st class travel with a pass marked 2nd class, the difference between the full 1st and 2nd class fares on the respective route must be paid
- If the traveler cannot present, upon request, a valid passport, official identity card or special military travel permit with his pass, the local control staff is authorized to demand payment, in addition to the full fare, of a fine charged in conformity with the regulations of the railway concerned, both in local currency.
- Passes can neither be refunded nor replaced:
if lost or stolen,
if partially used,
if submitted after the first day of validity,
or after one year from the date of issue.
Applications for refund must be submitted to the issuing office with all necessary proof (cancellation by a European Railroad Office, medical certificates in case of illness, death certificate.)
In the case of completely unused non-validated passes, a refund application with original documents must be submitted to the office where the pass was purchased. The refundable allowance is subject to a 15% deduction.
- A Youth pass may only be used by persons under 26 years of age. A Child pass may only be used by persons under 12 years of age.
- All orders are subject a US$ 8 Handling fee.
Rail Passes Options
Also, consider the following options for your travel:
To Explore a European Region or up 20 European countries, a Multi Countries Passes will be the best option.
But if you want travel few itineraries close each other or if you want complement a rail pass, more than 12,000 Point to Point tickets
Eurail's Benefit Partners, Eurail Aid Offices, Boats & Ferries companies, Airport links, Lounges availables.
European Rail Pass are entitled to a variety of bonuses besides the shipping lines, private rail lines, buses, museums and hotels discounts and lounges on the major train stations.
Holders of Eurailpass Flexi, Europass or Eurail Selectpass have to note that a free transportation bonus or shipping line requires use of a travel day; reduction bonuses or reduced shipping lines do not require use of travel day.
Rail Pass holders are granted a reduced fare or even free passage on many shipping lines.
For international shipping lines: In general, the Pass must be valid for the country of departure or the country of arrival. When indicated, the Pass must be valid in both countries, or in one specific country.
For domestic shipping: The pass must be valid for the country in question.
Bonus & Benefits for Spain
A Eurail Pass valid in Spain is valid with the national railway company RENFE
IMPORTANT: RENFE, the Spain Railway, is not participating in the Eurail Select Pass offer as from January 2014.
FEVE 50% discount (tickets available in FEVE stations, tel: +34 985 982 380); www.feve.es
Cartagena - Los Nietos
León - Bilbao
Oviedo - Ferrol
Oviedo - Santander
Santander - Bilbao
Local lines in Asturias, Galicia, Cantabria, Vizcaya, León and Murcia
FGC (Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya) 50% discount
(Tickets available in FGC stations); www.fgc.net
Cable line of Gelida-Cable line of Montserrat
Monistrol-Montserrat: rack line
Nuria-Ribes de Fresser: rack line
RENFE bus (Valencia) freetransportation between Valencia Joaquín Sorolla and Valencia Nord stations when you have a reservation for the AVE train
Eurail Aid Offices
Domestic and International train information:
902 320 320 (daily 7:00am - 11:00pm)
Mon-Fri: 9:30am - 1:30pm and 3:30pm - 6:30pm
Mon-Fri: 8:00 am - 9:00pm
Daily: 8:30am - 9:00pm
Estación Sevilla-Santa Justa (Seville)
Daily: 8:00am - 8:00pm
Estación Valencia-Joaquín Sorolla
Mon-Fri: 8:00am - 8:00pm
Saturdays (not Holidays): 8:00am - 1:00pm
Two hours prior to departure, holders of a Club, Business, Gran Clase or Preferente 1st class train reservation have free access to the Sala Club lounge located in several main railway stations.
Balearia 20% discount on official seat fares; www.balearia.com
Various crossings between the Balearic islands
Barcelona-Palma de Mallorca/
Palma de Mallorca-Valencia
Tickets and reservations available in travel agencies or locally at Balearia offices or at +34 902 160 180.
Grimaldi Lines 20% discount on official fares (port taxes, fixed dues and special fares excluded); www.grimaldi-lines.com
Barcelona-Porto Torres (Sardinia)
Bookings can be made in three different ways:
Via the Grimaldi Lines Contact Center:
(+39) 081 496 444
by sending an email to one of the email addresses below, including a copy of the Eurail Pass
email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
By going to one of Grimaldi Lines Travel Agencies in Italy:
Grimaldi Tours Napoli, Via Marchese Campodisola 13
Grimaldi Tours Roma, Via Boncompagni 43
Grimaldi Tours Palermo, Via Emerico Amari 8
European Eurail's Benefit Partners, Eurail Aid Offices, Boats & Ferries companies, Airport links, Lounges availables.
Just click or touch on the Benefits Image above to know the Bonus and Benefitis in others European countries.