Eurail Norway Passes
You can, during a 1 month period, choose to travel by train through Norway on any 3 up to 8 trip days, consecutive or not.
Only 2nd class available.
If you would like to travel through Norway and other 3 Scandinavian countries, check our
More information at Eurail Norway Passes Brochure
|Any days within a 1 month period||3||4||5||6||7||8|
|Saverpass - 2nd class||$239||$258||$285||$324||$360||$360|
|Adult - 2nd class||$280||$303||$334||$380||$423||$423|
|Youth - 2nd class||$211||$228||$252||$286||$318||$318|
|Children - 2nd class||$121||$131||$144||$164||$182||$182|
|Currency: US Dollars|
Options for travel through Norway by train
The ScanRail Pass offers trips to Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden, where adventure is all over the place. Feel as a true Viking, there are wonderful cities for you to know, such as Copenhagen, Oslo, Helsinki and Stockholm, and country towns full of splendor.
Norway + 2, 3, 4 countries
● Special fare - Norway in a Nutshell (Passholder fare)
● ScanRail Drive - Combines the best of both worlds, trains for long distances trips and car for explore the countryside.
● Eurail Select Pass: valid for travel through 3 adjoining countries, from 3 to 10 days, within 2 months.
● Eurail Select Drive: Combines train and car.
● Also, Eurail Global Pass: valid for travel through 20 countries.
e-Tickets are available for Eurostar and TGV/French premier trains.
Handling fee: All orders are subjet a handling fee US$ 18..
Premier Train Fee:
Premier Trains: Eurostar, Thalys, AVE have a Premier Train Fee, US$ 14
Rail Pass Protection
Railways offers Railpass Refund Protection Plan.
Terms & Conditions
When you submit an order through our web site you are accepting our Terms & Conditions.