Eurail Italy Rail Passes - Trenitalia Passes
Eurail Italy Features
Making your Europe trip Easy!
Enjoy Italy through our Windows! More windows...
Description and Bonuses
● Eurail Italy Railpass offers from 3 to 10 travel days, consecutive or no, within 2 months period through all Italian rail network.
● Options for 1st or 2nd class.
● With one day pass is possible many trips from midnight to next midnight.
● Seat reservations are compulsory when traveling by Eurostar Italia, the high speed train, available on the major Italian routes. You can make the reservations at train stations or we can book them previously filling the reservation form after complete the purchase of the pass.
● Special passholder fare on Artesia (France-Italy) and Elipsos (Barcelona- Milan) trains.
● Hellenic Mediterranean Lines: 50% discount on passenger and vehicle rates (excluding DeLuxe cabins) for departures from June 15th to September 15th
● Bed & Breakfast Italy:
● Venice Card: 5% reduction. Single ticket to access all main tourist facilities in the city, available online only.
More information at Italy Passes Brochure
Italian Railways (FS)
● Ferrovie Dello Stato, more than 16,000 kilometers, 1,000 trains running daily, connecting big cities, small towns and major others European destinations. The major routes are served by Eurostar Italia, the Italian high speed train
● At the stations you can use a assistance at welcoming points in the main stations or calling 892021.
On board, instead, assistance is guaranteed by the on-board personnel.
● Hot line for
● Web site:
● Smoking is strictly forbidden on all trains in Italy.
|Any days within a 1 month period||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
|Saverpass - 1st class||$261||$289||$323||$352||$384||$415||$447||$478|
|Saverpass - 2nd class||$214||$236||$263||$286||$313||$338||$363||$389|
|Adult - 1st class||$307||$340||$379||$414||$451||$488||$526||$562|
|Adult - 2nd class||$251||$277||$308||$336||$368||$397||$427||$456|
|Youth - 2nd class||$204||$226||$252||$275||$300||$324||$348||$372|
|Children - 1st class||$133||$147||$163||$178||$194||$210||$226||$241|
|Children - 2nd class||$109||$120||$133||$145||$159||$171||$184||$196|
|Currency: US Dollars|
1) Saverpass: special fare when travel 2 or more persons together. Fares per person.
2) Children: children fare are valid for children between 4 and 11 years old. Fares are subject to change.
3) Railpass Protection Plan is available.
4) *Free Shipping USA and Canada. Click here for shipping costs to other countries.
5) Handling fee: All bookings are subjet a handing fee US$ 8.
Options for travel through Italy by train
Italy + 1 country
Italy + 2, 3, 4 countries
● Eurail Italy + European East Pass: The best option when you want travel through Austria, Hungary, Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia.
● Eurail Select Pass: valid for travel through 3 adjoining countries, from 3 to 10 days, within 2 months.
● Also, Eurail Global Pass: valid for travel through 20 countries.
If you want travel through the 3 major popular Italian cites, Rome, Florence and Venice, save with the Italy Top 3, a special promotion, including tickets and seat reservations and traveling by Eurostar Italia, the Italian High Speed train.
- Passes must be validated within 6 months of issuing date by a railway official major European train station’s desk, who also fills in the passport number
- Passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train/ship
- The date of travel has to be entered in the correct way before boarding the first train/ship, by the traveler, in the corresponding box of the calendar.
- 7:00pm rule : if an overnight train starts after 7:00 p.m. on a validated Eurail Italy Railpass, the passholder must enter the next day's date on the pass, provided it falls within the validity of the pass
- Residents of Italy are not eligible to purchase or use the Eurail Italy passes.
- When you submit an order through our web site you are accepting our General Terms & Conditions
- Unused and not validated Eurail Italy rail passes can be refunded.
- A 15% penalty fee refund applies to totally unused passes returned within 1 year of issuing date
- Eurail Italy rail passes are not refundable and cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or partially used.
- Lost or stolen passes may be protected with the purchase of the Railpass Protection Plan