France Rail pass & TGV Reservations
You can explore all France, during a 1 month period,
on any 4 up to 9 trip days, consecutive or not.
Choose between 1st and 2nd class.
Special fares for seniors, youths and when 2 or more people travel together.
(French High Speed Trains) Reservations:
More information at France Rail Pass Brochure
Add-ons/Rail Passes Options
France Rail'n Drive:
combines the best of both world, train for long distance and car for you to explore the countryside
And, if you would like to travel through France and other 2, 3 or 4 bordering countries,
don't forget to check our Eurail Selectpass.
Free Reservation Promotion for France Rail passes:
Get 4 free seat reservations, and save up to US$ 50, purchasing a France Railpass until Dec,20th 2013.
After you order your France Rail pass, go to Reservation Form and request the seat reservations for your itinerary.
Important: This offer is only valid when booked in conjuction with France Railapss.
Offer is subject to change or extension without notice.
|Any days within a 1 month period||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|Saverpass - 1st class||$258||$297||$334||$369||$405||$441||$477|
|Saverpass - 2nd class||$209||$240||$272||$301||$327||$356||$382|
|Adult - 1st class||$297||$341||$385||$427||$467||$508||$550|
|Adult - 2nd class||$240||$278||$313||$346||$378||$409||$440|
|Senior - 1st class||$263||$302||$341||$381||$415||$453||$490|
|Youth - 1st class||$213||$245||$276||$307||$339||$368||$398|
|Youth - 2nd class||$181||$209||$237||$262||$291||$317||$343|
|Children - 1st class||$129||$149||$167||$185||$203||$221||$239|
|Children - 2nd class||$105||$120||$136||$151||$164||$178||$191|
|Currency: US Dollars|
|Any days within a 1 month period||1|
|Adult - 1st class||$159|
|Adult - 2nd class||$113|
|Currency: US Dollars|
Options for travel through France by train
● France Rail pass: From 3 to 9 travel days flexi pass, within 1 month, 1st class or 2nd class. Special Bonuses. France PROMO DAY TRIPPER: a great option when you need to travel only for 1 day. The PROMO DAY TRIPPER pass, valid for 1 day.
● TGV (French High Speed Trains) Reservations: Seat reservations are compulsory for all TGV trains and it is better to secure your seats right away. We can make your reservations for you. Use our Reservation Request Form to do them. You can also do them at major French train stations or airports, but please, keep in mind that reservations are subject to availability and may not be available when closer to the departure times.
● France Rail'n Drive: It combines the best of both worlds, trains for long distances and a car to explore the countryside.
France + 1 country
● France'n Italy Pass: Our most popular rail pass and also the best option when you need to travel ONLY through France and Italy. 1st or 2nd class available.
● France'n Benelux Pass: A great option to travel through France and Benelux (Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg). 1st or 2nd class available.
● France'n Spain Pass: IThe best option when travelling through France and Spain. This rail pass offers several bonuses in these two countries.
● France'n Germany Pass: Want to travel between France and Germany? This rail pass offers several bonuses in these two countries.
● France'n Switzerland Pass: The best option when travelling through France and Switzerland. This rail pass offers several bonuses in these two countries.
● Eurail Select Pass: Valid for travel through 3 adjoining countries, from 3 to 10 days, within 2 months.
● Also, Eurail Global Pass: Valid for travel through 18 countries.