Eurail Austria FeaturesOptions from 3 to 8 travel days pass.
Flexipass: travel days may be used consecutively or not, within 1 month period.
Unlimited travel on the national network of Austria
Options for 1st class or 2nd class
Special bonuses (details below)
With one day pass, you can travel multiple times.
Eurail Austria Passes
Eurail Austrian Pass allows travel from 3 to 8 days, consecutive or alternate days within 2 months, through all Austrian Rail Network, 11,000 kilometers, 1,400 train stations..
Option for travel in 1st or 2nd class (youths only in 2nd class).
Saverpass: It's a special fare when 2 or more people travels together all the time. Fares per person.
Youth fare are special fares for travelers under 26 years old.
Free European Rail Network Map: Eurail Austria gives added value to its product by providing customers with useful and detailed travel documentation. Customers purchasing a Eurail Austria Pass receive, together with their travel documents, the Eurail Pass Guide; which explains in detail how the Eurail Pass works and where it is accepted. It provides information on Eurail’s Benefit Partners and gives further useful information for each
traveler. The Eurail Map shows the main rail lines and participating shipping routes.
|Eurail Austria Passes - Fares(US$ per person)|
EURAIL WINTER SALE
- Discounts up to 40% off. The prices already includes the discounts
- Offer for limited time subject to change.
- Pass can be used within 11 months of issue.
- NEW: Eurail passes can be sent already validated, avoid to stay on line to validate it at train station.
- The Eurail passes, WINTER SALE PROMOTION ARE NOT REFUNDABLE.
- If you want a regular Eurail pass, refundable, select option REFUNDABLE, at checkout
|Saverpass - 1st class||$169.00||$199.00||$226.00||$297.00|
|Saverpass - 2nd class||$137.00||$161.00||$182.00||$239.00|
|Adult - 1st class||$198.00||$233.00||$265.00||$347.00|
|Adult - 2nd class||$160.00||$188.00||$213.00||$279.00|
|Youth - 1st class||$160.00||$188.00||$213.00||$279.00|
|Youth - 2nd class||$131.00||$154.00||$175.00||$228.00|
|Currency: US Dollars|
Austria Best Sellers Tours & Tickets .
Save time & money. Skip the lines. Travel with confidence. (Managed by Get Your Guide)
Saverpass: It's a special fare when 2 or more people travels together all the time. Fares per person.
Youth: Youth fares are valid for people under 26 years old.
Validity: The first trip date must be within 6 months from issue date, unless specified for promotions.
All Fares are per person in US dollars, subject to change.
Railpass Protection Plan is available.
We shipping worldwide by FedEx.
Free Shipping to USA and Canada (for orders over US$ 400)
Handling fee: All bookings are subjet a US$ 8 handing fee.
Hot line for mobility-restricted persons: 43 (0)5-1717 or email: email@example.com
Seat reservations are optional for major Austrian routes. You can make seat reservations at train station or we can book them previously for you. Just fill the reservation form after placing an order for a railpass.
Euro Railways offers Rail pass Refund Protection Plan.Benefits: 100% refund on the unused portion of rail passes if lost or stolen while traveling in Europe.
What you will receive: Refund one day of the cost of your Rail pass for each day of use of point to point ticket or the cost of the point-to-point tickets, whichever is lower.
For example: If you purchase a 5 day Rail pass for $300 and you lose the pass and you still need to travel from Milan to Vienna, from Vienna to Munich and from Munich to Frankfurt to complete your planned itinerary; we will refund three days of your pass one for each day your purchased a point to point tickets. The refund in this example is $ 180 ($300 divided by 5 multiplied for three.
To make a claim:
1) Complete your travel using point to point tickets. You can purchase your point to point tickets at any train station..
2) Save the tickets that you purchase along with any receipts.
3) Send the receipts and tickets to our office within 30 days of your return with a brief letter describing the circumstances of your loss or theft, and include you name, address and telephone number.
- Unused and not validated Eurail Select rail passes can be refunded.
- A 15% penalty fee refund applies to totally unused passes returned within 1 year of issuing date
- Eurail Select rail passes are not refundable and cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or partially used.
- Lost or stolen passes may be protected with the purchase of the Railpass Protection Plan
- Rail Pass Exchanges are subject to US$ 25 service fee
- Passes are strictly personal, non-transferable and only valid with a passport, official identity or special military travel permit. Presentation of this document to the European control staff on trains and shipping lines is compulsory.
- Transportation covered by the pass is subject to the "Uniform Rules concerning the contract for International Carriage of Passengers and Luggage by rail (CIV). In respect of carriage by sea, the legal provisions of the individual sea carrier apply.
- Passes are not valid until the first and last day of validity and passport number are entered by a railway official before travel begins. Use must begin within 6 months of the date of issue.
- The pass holder may travel on any date within the limits of the period of validity. The pass also entitles the holder within the period of validity to many transportation bonuses, such as those on ferries, boats and buses (either entirely free of at discount)
- The Eurail and Europass is valid from midnight to midnight on the date of use indicated on the calendar. If an overnight trip start in a direct overnight train departing after 19:00, the next day's date must be entered, travel between 19:00 and 24:00 hours on the previous day is then included. When using an overnight ferry covered by the pass, the holder may enter either the day of departure or the day of arrival.
- No supplements are required for trains such as EC, IC, ICE, etc..
- Additional fees for seat reservations, sleeperettes, couchettes, sleeping car accommodation, meals, extra service on board, supplement charges on certain ships, port taxes, luggage forwarding, etc... are payable.
- Passes do not guarantee a seat on a train or passage on a boat unless reservations are made in advance. For certain trains and boats a reservation is compulsory.
- For 1st class travel with a pass marked 2nd class, the difference between the full 1st and 2nd class fares on the respective route must be paid
- If the traveler cannot present, upon request, a valid passport, official identity card or special military travel permit with his pass, the local control staff is authorized to demand payment, in addition to the full fare, of a fine charged in conformity with the regulations of the railway concerned, both in local currency.
- Passes can neither be refunded nor replaced:
if lost or stolen,
if partially used,
if submitted after the first day of validity,
or after one year from the date of issue.
Applications for refund must be submitted to the issuing office with all necessary proof (cancellation by a European Railroad Office, medical certificates in case of illness, death certificate.)
In the case of completely unused non-validated passes, a refund application with original documents must be submitted to the office where the pass was purchased. The refundable allowance is subject to a 15% deduction.
- A Youth pass may only be used by persons under 26 years of age. A Child pass may only be used by persons under 12 years of age.
- All orders are subject a US$ 8 Handling fee.
Rail Passes Options
Also, consider the following options for your travel:
To Explore a European Region or up 20 European countries, a Multi Countries Passes will be the best option.
But if you want travel few itineraries close each other or if you want complement a rail pass, more than 12,000 Point to Point tickets
Eurail's Benefit Partners, Eurail Aid Offices, Boats & Ferries companies, Airport links, Lounges availables.
European Rail Pass are entitled to a variety of bonuses besides the shipping lines, private rail lines, buses, museums and hotels discounts and lounges on the major train stations.
Holders of Eurailpass Flexi, Europass or Eurail Selectpass have to note that a free transportation bonus or shipping line requires use of a travel day; reduction bonuses or reduced shipping lines do not require use of travel day.
Rail Pass holders are granted a reduced fare or even free passage on many shipping lines.
For international shipping lines: In general, the Pass must be valid for the country of departure or the country of arrival. When indicated, the Pass must be valid in both countries, or in one specific country.
For domestic shipping: The pass must be valid for the country in question.
Bonus & Benefits for Austria
A Eurail Pass valid in Austria is valid with the national railway company ÖBB (www.oebb.at) and on the railway lines operated by ROeEE/ Raaberbahn (www.gysev.hu) and Westbahn.
Furthermore, the pass is valid on the Austrian part of the MICOTRA-line Villach–Tarvisio.
S-Bahn: Free transportation on the S-Bahn in Vienna and Innsbruck.
Eurail Aid Offices
Innsbruck Hauptbahnhof: Reisebüro am Bahnhof
Mon-Fri: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Salzburg Hauptbahnhof: Reisezentrum
Daily: 8:30am - 6:00pm
Wien Westbahnhof (Vienna): ÖBB Clublounge
Daily: 6:00am - 10:45pm
Wien Meidling (Vienna): Reisebüro am Bahnhof
Mon-Fri: 8:00am - 6:00pm
ÖBB Intercitybus (1st and 2nd class) free transportation; www.oebb.at Graz-Klagenfurt: reservation recommended Klagenfurt/Villach-Venezia Mestre & Venezia Tronchetto (included if your pass is valid in both Austria and Italy; reservation and supplements are required)
Blue Danube Schiffahrt 20% discount; www.ddsg-blue-danube.at
Sightseeing boat trips in Vienna and Wachau
BSB, SBS and ÖBB 50% discount; www.bsb-online.com Boat crossings on Lake Constance (Bodensee) from May to October Donauschiffahrt Wurm+Köck 7.5% discount on river Danube sailings; www.donauschiffahrt.de (only for sailings without additional services like a buffet or overnight stay). Advance reservation is possible: Tel. +49 851 929 292 or firstname.lastname@example.org); www.donauschiffahrt.de
Linz; Dock ate Art Museum Lentos at the Donaupark
A&O Hotels 10% discount for rail pass holders on the daily rate for advance bookings only.
Located in Wien and Graz. Book online via www.aohostels.com/railpass/ or via +49 30 80 947 5110 (mention the discount code Rail Pass). At check-in the valid pass has to be presented Meininger hotels 10% discount if you book directly with Meininger at www.meininger-hotels.com
Located in Wien and Salzburg. All-you-can-eat breakfast is available, free WiFi in the lobby. Contact: email@example.com or +49(0)30 6663 6100
Holders of a 1st class rail pass have free entry to the ÖBB lounges in Wien-Westbahnhof, Wien-Meidling, Linz Hbf, Salzburg Hbf, Innsbruck Hbf, Graz Hbf and Klagenfurt Hbf
Vienna: from Vienna Schwechat Airport there are connections to Wien-Nord, Wien-Mitte (Eurail Passes are valid on S-Bahn, not on CAT) and to Wien-West, Wien-Meidling (VAL,Vienna Airport Lines, bus every 30 minutes, Eurail Passes are not valid)
European Eurail's Benefit Partners, Eurail Aid Offices, Boats & Ferries companies, Airport links, Lounges availables.
Just click or touch on the Benefits Image above to know the Bonus and Benefitis in others European countries.