Eurail Austrian Railpass
Austrian Railpass Features
Making your Europe trip Easy!
Enjoy Austria through our Windows! More windows...
Austrian Railpass Description
● Austrian Railpass offers from 3 to 8 travel days, consecutive or no, within 15 days period through all Austrian rail network.
● Options for 1st or 2nd class.
● With one day pass is possible many trips from midnight to midnight.
● Danube river trips with DDSG Blue Danube: scheduled trips Melk – Krems, Vienna – Dürnstein – Vienna (on Sundays only), Sightseeing trips by boat in Vienna: 20% reduction
● Free entrances to the ÖBB-Lounges in Wien Südbahnhof (South Train Station), Wien Westbahnhof (West Train Station), Klagenfurt, Salzburg and Innsbruck Main Train Station for 1st class pass holders.
More information at Austrian Railpass Brochure
|Any days within a 1 month period||3||4||5||6||7||8|
|Saverpass - 1st class||$216||$240||$265||$289||$316||$338|
|Saverpass - 2nd class||$153||$169||$187||$204||$222||$238|
|Adult - 1st class||$254||$282||$311||$339||$370||$397|
|Adult - 2nd class||$179||$199||$219||$239||$261||$279|
|Youth - 2nd class||$118||$131||$144||$157||$171||$183|
|Children - 1st class||$110||$122||$134||$146||$160||$171|
|Children - 2nd class||$79||$87||$95||$104||$113||$121|
|Currency: US Dollars|
1) Saverpass: special fare when travel 2 or more persons together. Fares per person.
2) Children: children fare are valid for children between 4 and 11 years old. Children under 4 years old travel free.
3) Fares are subject to change.
4) Railpass Protection Plan is available.
5) *Free Shipping USA and Canada. Click here for shipping costs to other countries.
6) Handling fee: All bookings under US$ 350 are subjet a handing fee US$ 15.
Options for travel through Austria by train
● Austrian Railpass: From 3 to 8 days consecutives or no, within 15 days, 1st class or 2nd class. Special Bonuses.
● Austria with Prague: a great add-on, the Prague Excursion pass, valid for a roundtrip travel from Czech border to Prague.
● Liechtenstein: Austria Railpass is valid for travel to/from Liechtenstein.
Austria + 1 country
● Germany: Austria and German Flexipass
● Czech Republic: Austria and Czech Flexipass
● Hungary: Austria and Hungary Flexipass
● Croatia/Slovenia: Austria and Croatia/Slovenia Flexipass
● Switzerland: Austria and Switzerland Flexipass
Austria + 2 , 3, 4 countries
- Passes must be validated within 6 months of issuing date by a railway official in Austria (station’s desk) who also fills in the passport number
- Passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train/ship
- The date of travel has to be entered in the correct way before boarding the first train/ship, by the traveler, in the corresponding box of the calendar.
- 7:00pm rule : if an overnight train starts after 7:00 p.m. on a validated Austrian Railpass, the passholder must enter the next day's date on the pass, provided it falls within the validity of the pass
- People with a permanent residence (for more than 6 months) outside of Europe, Turkey, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia or the Russian Federation are eligible to purchase or use a Austrian Railpass.
- Persons using a U.S. Military I.D. are eligible to use this pass.
- When you submit an order through our web site you are accepting our General Terms & Conditions
- Unused and not validated Austrian Rail passes can be refunded. A 15% penalty fee refund applies to totally unused passes returned within 1 year of issuing date.
- Austrian Rail passes are not refundable and cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or partially used.
- Lost or stolen passes may be protected with the purchase of the Railpass Protection Plan