Eurail Select Passes (former Europass)
Eurail Select Passes - Features
● Eurail Select passes are a great option when traveling through 3, 4 or 5 bordering European countries out of the 23 Eurail Network countries
●Options for travel any 5, 6, 8 or 10 days, consecutive or no, within 2 months
●Travel in 1st class, except the youth passes valid for 2nd class.
●Special Saverpass fare (1st class), valid when travel 2 or more persons together.
●Special bonuses (details below)
Making your Europe trip Easy!
Enjoy Europe through our Windows! More windows...
Euro Railways: Booking & Support Center
Euro Railways is an authorized European Rail System Representative with authority to issue rail passes, tickets and reservations from over 80 European railways companies.
Description and Bonuses
● Eurail Select Rail pass offers from 5, 6, 8, 10 or 15* travel days, consecutive or no, within 2 months period through selected 3, 4 or 5 adjoining countries out of 23 Eurail network countries.
● Travel in 1st class, adults, saverpass or children. Except the youth passes valid for 2nd class.
●One day pass is possible many trips from midnight to next midnight.
Eurail Network Countries:
● Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland and Turkey(new)
● Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg are counted as one country "Benelux".
● Also, Serbia and Montenegro or Slovenia and Croatia are counted as one country.
Special offers for Eurail pass holders:
● Special passholder fares for Eurostar (London/Paris/Brussels), Thalys (Paris/Amsterdam/Brussels/Cologne) and all overnight trains.
Bonuses & More Information:
● More than 240.000 Kilometers for you to enjoy every journey in modern, high-tech and fast trains. Traveling by train in Europe is comfortable, relaxing and efficient. You can enjoy the view, appreciate a good meal, take a nap or just chat with your fellow travelers. You will arrive at your destination on time, rested and refreshed.
● Most European train stations are located right in the middle of town, therefore once you arrive at destination you can easily find your way around town.
● Actually, smoking is forbidden on major trains in Europe.
I M P O R T A N T
From January,1st 2013, France no longer part of Eurail Select Passes. It continue included in Eurail Global Passes.
Depends on your itinerary, a France Rail Pass in conjuction with Eurail Select is an option.
EURAIL OFF PEAK PROMOTION
Save 20% on all Eurail Global Passes and Eurail Select Passes when booking between November 1 - December 31, 2013 for travel between November 1 - March 31, 2014.
The prices below already includes the 20% discount of Eurail off Peak Promotion.
Eurail Select Rail Passes - Options & Fares
|Any days within a 2 month period||5||6||8||10|
|Any days within a 2 month period||5||6||8||10|
|Any days within a 2 month period||5||6||8||10||15|
1) Saverpass: special fare when travel 2 or more persons together. Fares per person.
2) Children: children fare are valid for children between 4 and 11 years old.
3) Children under 4 years old travel free.
4) Fares are subject to change.
5) Railpass Protection Plan is available.
6) *Free Shipping USA and Canada. Click here for shipping costs to other countries.
7) Handling fee: All bookings are subjet a handing fee US$ 18.
Seat and sleeper reservations are compulsory when traveling by premier trains as Eurostar, Thalys, Eurostar Italia, Spanish high speed train, available on the major Italian routes. You can make the reservations at train stations or we can book them previously filling the reservation form after complete the purchase of the pass.
- Passes must be validated within 6 months of issuing date by a railway official at train station’s desk who also fills in the passport number.
- Passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train/ship.
- The date of travel has to be entered in the correct way before boarding the first train/ship, by the traveler, in the corresponding box of the calendar.
- 7:00pm rule : if an overnight train starts after 7:00 p.m. on a validated Eurail Select Rail passes, the passholder must enter the next day's date on the pass, provided it falls within the validity of the pass.
- Residents of Europe, former Russian Federation, Turkey, Morocco, Algeria or Tunisia are not eligible to purchase or use the Eurail Select Passes.
- When you submit an order through our web site you are accepting our General Terms & Conditions.
- Unused and not validated Eurail Select rail passes can be refunded.
- A 15% penalty fee refund applies to totally unused passes returned within 1 year of issuing date
- Eurail Select rail passes are not refundable and cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or partially used.
- Lost or stolen passes may be protected with the purchase of the Railpass Protection Plan