Eurail Global Passes Discover up to 28 participating countries with the Eurail Global Pass taking you from historic and quaint world heritage sites to big buzzing capital cities. The Eurail Global Pass gives the maximum choice as it covers practically the whole of the European continent. The Eurail Pass also entitles travellers to free or discounted travel on some major shipping lines.
2 Options for Eurail Global Passes:
Flexi Pass is available for any 5 days within 10 days or
10 or 15 consecutive or non-consecutive travel days, to be used in a two month period.
Children under 12 years old travel free with adults
Consecutive Days Pass, valid for 15 days, 21 days, 1 month, 2 months or 3 months, consecutive days, starting on the first trip date.
28 Countries in the Eurail Network are the following:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republlic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland, Turkey
Eurail Global Passes are valid for travel in 1st class (for adults, including Saver fare and children) and 1st or 2nd class for youths (under 26 years old)
Saver pass: 20% discount when travel 2 or more persons together.
Children under 12 years old travel free with adults.
Passholder fare, a special fare for travelers holding Eurail Passes, are available for major Premier trains.
The Premier Trains such as high speed and international trains, booking in advance is recommend and, most of the time, compulsory. Check below a selection of reservation costs & surcharges on domestic international trains.
|Eurail Global Passes - 2 Options: Flexi or Consecutive|
|Eurail Global Flexi Passes (US$ per person)|
|Category / Days of Travel ++>||5 Days in
|10 Days in
|15 Days in
|Adult - 1st Class||$ 517.00||$ 777.00||$ 1018.00|
|Saver - 1st Class||$ 441.00||$ 662.00||$ 867.00|
|Youth - 1st Class||$ 415.00||$ 623.00||$ 816.00|
|Youth - 2nd Class||$ 339.00||$ 508.00||$ 664.00|
|Eurail Global Consecutive Days Passes (US$ per person)|
|Category / Days of Travel ++>||15
|Adult - 1st Class||$ 660.00||$ 850.00||$ 1045.00||$ 1471.00||$ 1814.00|
|Saver - 1st Class||$ 563.00||$ 724.00||$ 889.00||$ 1252.00||$ 1543.00|
|Youth - 1st Class||$ 530.00||$ 681.00||$ 837.00||$ 1178.00||$ 1453.00|
|Youth - 2nd Class||$ 432.00||$ 555.00||$ 681.00||$ 959.00||$ 1182.00|
Free European Rail Network Map:
Customers purchasing a Eurail Pass receive together with their travel documents, the Eurail Pass Guide; which explains in detail how the Eurail Pass works and where it is accepted.
The European Rail Map shows the main rail lines and participating shipping routes.
European rail network offers a modern rail transportation system, with more than 220.000 kilometers, moderns and central trains stations and the major itineraries are served by confortable high speed trains, the Premier Trains
Eurail Map online (PDF - 2 Mb)
Eurail Global Flexi Pass: Travel days can be consecutive or non consecutive, 5 days passes within 10 days and 10 or 15 days passes, within 2 months.
Eurail Global Consecutive Days Pass: Passes are valid for consecutive days, starting on the first trip date. It is not necessary to travel every day, but each day that pass is spent.
Saverpass: It's a special fare when travel 2 or more people travels together all the time. Fares per person.
Youth fares are valid for persons under 26 years old.
Children between 4 and 11 years old don´t pay for a railpass. 2 children may travel per paying adult.
Validity: The first trip date must be within 6 months from issue date, unless specified for promotions.
All Fares are per person in US dollars, subject to change.
Railpass Protection Plan is available.
Free Shipping USA and Canada (for orders over US$ 400)
Handling fee: All bookings are subjet a US$ 8 handing fee.
Seat and sleeper reservations are compulsory when traveling by Premier Trains, high speed trains, as Eurostar, Thalys, Trenitalia Freccia, Spanish high speed train, available on the major Italian routes. You can make the reservations at train stations or we can book them previously filling the reservation form after complete the purchase of the pass.
Euro Railways offers Rail pass Refund Protection Plan.Benefits: 100% refund on the unused portion of rail passes if lost or stolen while traveling in Europe.
What you will receive: Refund one day of the cost of your Rail pass for each day of use of point to point ticket or the cost of the point-to-point tickets, whichever is lower.
For example: If you purchase a 5 day Rail pass for $300 and you lose the pass and you still need to travel from Milan to Vienna, from Vienna to Munich and from Munich to Frankfurt to complete your planned itinerary; we will refund three days of your pass one for each day your purchased a point to point tickets. The refund in this example is $ 180 ($300 divided by 5 multiplied for three.
To make a claim:
1) Complete your travel using point to point tickets. You can purchase your point to point tickets at any train station..
2) Save the tickets that you purchase along with any receipts.
3) Send the receipts and tickets to our office within 30 days of your return with a brief letter describing the circumstances of your loss or theft, and include you name, address and telephone number.
- Unused and not validated Eurail Select rail passes can be refunded.
- A 15% penalty fee refund applies to totally unused passes returned within 1 year of issuing date
- Eurail Select rail passes are not refundable and cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or partially used.
- Lost or stolen passes may be protected with the purchase of the Railpass Protection Plan
- Rail Pass Exchanges are subject to US$ 25 service fee
- Passes are strictly personal, non-transferable and only valid with a passport, official identity or special military travel permit. Presentation of this document to the European control staff on trains and shipping lines is compulsory.
- Transportation covered by the pass is subject to the "Uniform Rules concerning the contract for International Carriage of Passengers and Luggage by rail (CIV). In respect of carriage by sea, the legal provisions of the individual sea carrier apply.
- Passes are not valid until the first and last day of validity and passport number are entered by a railway official before travel begins. Use must begin within 6 months of the date of issue.
- The pass holder may travel on any date within the limits of the period of validity. The pass also entitles the holder within the period of validity to many transportation bonuses, such as those on ferries, boats and buses (either entirely free of at discount)
- The Eurail and Europass is valid from midnight to midnight on the date of use indicated on the calendar. If an overnight trip start in a direct overnight train departing after 19:00, the next day's date must be entered, travel between 19:00 and 24:00 hours on the previous day is then included. When using an overnight ferry covered by the pass, the holder may enter either the day of departure or the day of arrival.
- No supplements are required for trains such as EC, IC, ICE, etc..
- Additional fees for seat reservations, sleeperettes, couchettes, sleeping car accommodation, meals, extra service on board, supplement charges on certain ships, port taxes, luggage forwarding, etc... are payable.
- Passes do not guarantee a seat on a train or passage on a boat unless reservations are made in advance. For certain trains and boats a reservation is compulsory.
- For 1st class travel with a pass marked 2nd class, the difference between the full 1st and 2nd class fares on the respective route must be paid
- If the traveler cannot present, upon request, a valid passport, official identity card or special military travel permit with his pass, the local control staff is authorized to demand payment, in addition to the full fare, of a fine charged in conformity with the regulations of the railway concerned, both in local currency.
- Passes can neither be refunded nor replaced:
if lost or stolen,
if partially used,
if submitted after the first day of validity,
or after one year from the date of issue.
Applications for refund must be submitted to the issuing office with all necessary proof (cancellation by a European Railroad Office, medical certificates in case of illness, death certificate.)
In the case of completely unused non-validated passes, a refund application with original documents must be submitted to the office where the pass was purchased. The refundable allowance is subject to a 15% deduction.
- A Youth pass may only be used by persons under 26 years of age. A Child pass may only be used by persons under 12 years of age.
- All orders are subject a US$ 8 Handling fee.
Rail Passes Options
Also, consider the following options for an European rail travel:
If you want explore a single country, a full range of Single Country passes.
To Explore a specific European Region, a European Regional Passes will be the best option.
But if you want travel few itineraries close each other or if you want complement a rail pass, more than 12,000 Point to Point tickets
Eurail's Benefit Partners, Eurail Aid Offices, Boats & Ferries companies, Airport links, Lounges availables.
Just click or touch on the Benefits Image below to know them
European Rail Pass are entitled to a variety of bonuses besides the shipping lines, private rail lines, buses, museums and hotels discounts and lounges on the major train stations.
Holders of Eurailpass Flexi, Europass or Eurail Selectpass have to note that a free transportation bonus or shipping line requires use of a travel day; reduction bonuses or reduced shipping lines do not require use of travel day.
Rail Pass holders are granted a reduced fare or even free passage on many shipping lines.
For international shipping lines: In general, the Pass must be valid for the country of departure or the country of arrival. When indicated, the Pass must be valid in both countries, or in one specific country.
For domestic shipping: The pass must be valid for the country in question.
Benefit Partners, Eurail Aid Offices, Boats & Ferries companies, Airport links, Lounges availables.
Just click or touch on the Benefits Image below to know them