Choosing a European Multi Countries Rail Pass
There are rail passes for 2 countries, Select passes for 3 or 4 countries and Global passes for 28 countries over all Europe.
In accordance with your itinerary, age, trip duration and number of people traveling (together or not) you will find the best option for your European rail trip.
Rail passes fares options are:
Family or Saverpass fare when travel 2 or more people are travelling together all the time.
Senior fares for travelers older than 60 years.
Youth fares for people under 26 years old.
Children options for kids between 4 and 11 years old. They won´t pay for a railpass. 2 children may travel per paying adult.
1. Visiting 2 European Countries
2. Visiting 3 or 4 European Countries
|Choose to travel 3 or 4 countries out of 24 European countries:
Austria, Benelux, Bulgaria, Croatia/Slovenia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Montenegro/Serbia, Normay, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Swtizerland, Turkey
|Eurail Select Pass
The following countries are counted as one country:
1) Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg
2) Bulgaria, Serbia, Montenegro
3) Croatia, Slovenia
3. Visiting a European Region
Bulgaria, Greece, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Turkey
Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg
|Eurail Benelux Pass|
Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia
|European East Pass|
Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden
|Eurail Scandinavia Flexipass (ScanRai)|
England, Scotland, Wales
4. Visiting up to 28 European Countries
to 28 Countries:
Note: United Kingdom is not covered by Eurail Passes
Reservations, Full Support
|Reservations||You can make reservations at train stations or we can do them online for you avoiding any lines at the train stations.|
|Personal Travel Assistant||Infom your itinerary options. Our team will check the best options and provide a guide and suggestions customized for you by email only.|
Best Sellers European Tours & Tickets .
Save time & money. Skip the lines. Travel with confidence. (Managed by Get Your Guide)
Euro Railways offers Rail pass Refund Protection Plan.Benefits: 100% refund on the unused portion of rail passes if lost or stolen while traveling in Europe.
What you will receive: Refund one day of the cost of your Rail pass for each day of use of point to point ticket or the cost of the point-to-point tickets, whichever is lower.
For example: If you purchase a 5 day Rail pass for $300 and you lose the pass and you still need to travel from Milan to Vienna, from Vienna to Munich and from Munich to Frankfurt to complete your planned itinerary; we will refund three days of your pass one for each day your purchased a point to point tickets. The refund in this example is $ 180 ($300 divided by 5 multiplied for three.
To make a claim:
1) Complete your travel using point to point tickets. You can purchase your point to point tickets at any train station..
2) Save the tickets that you purchase along with any receipts.
3) Send the receipts and tickets to our office within 30 days of your return with a brief letter describing the circumstances of your loss or theft, and include you name, address and telephone number.
- Unused and not validated Eurail Select rail passes can be refunded.
- A 15% penalty fee refund applies to totally unused passes returned within 1 year of issuing date
- Eurail Select rail passes are not refundable and cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or partially used.
- Lost or stolen passes may be protected with the purchase of the Railpass Protection Plan
- Rail Pass Exchanges are subject to US$ 25 service fee
- Passes are strictly personal, non-transferable and only valid with a passport, official identity or special military travel permit. Presentation of this document to the European control staff on trains and shipping lines is compulsory.
- Transportation covered by the pass is subject to the "Uniform Rules concerning the contract for International Carriage of Passengers and Luggage by rail (CIV). In respect of carriage by sea, the legal provisions of the individual sea carrier apply.
- Passes are not valid until the first and last day of validity and passport number are entered by a railway official before travel begins. Use must begin within 6 months of the date of issue.
- The pass holder may travel on any date within the limits of the period of validity. The pass also entitles the holder within the period of validity to many transportation bonuses, such as those on ferries, boats and buses (either entirely free of at discount)
- The Eurail and Europass is valid from midnight to midnight on the date of use indicated on the calendar. If an overnight trip start in a direct overnight train departing after 19:00, the next day's date must be entered, travel between 19:00 and 24:00 hours on the previous day is then included. When using an overnight ferry covered by the pass, the holder may enter either the day of departure or the day of arrival.
- No supplements are required for trains such as EC, IC, ICE, etc..
- Additional fees for seat reservations, sleeperettes, couchettes, sleeping car accommodation, meals, extra service on board, supplement charges on certain ships, port taxes, luggage forwarding, etc... are payable.
- Passes do not guarantee a seat on a train or passage on a boat unless reservations are made in advance. For certain trains and boats a reservation is compulsory.
- For 1st class travel with a pass marked 2nd class, the difference between the full 1st and 2nd class fares on the respective route must be paid
- If the traveler cannot present, upon request, a valid passport, official identity card or special military travel permit with his pass, the local control staff is authorized to demand payment, in addition to the full fare, of a fine charged in conformity with the regulations of the railway concerned, both in local currency.
- Passes can neither be refunded nor replaced:
if lost or stolen,
if partially used,
if submitted after the first day of validity,
or after one year from the date of issue.
Applications for refund must be submitted to the issuing office with all necessary proof (cancellation by a European Railroad Office, medical certificates in case of illness, death certificate.)
In the case of completely unused non-validated passes, a refund application with original documents must be submitted to the office where the pass was purchased. The refundable allowance is subject to a 15% deduction.
- A Youth pass may only be used by persons under 26 years of age. A Child pass may only be used by persons under 12 years of age.
- All orders are subject a US$ 8 Handling fee.