Czech Republic and Germany Pass Features
From 4 to 10 travel days.
Unlimited travel on the national network of Czech Republic and Germany .
Options for 1st class or 2nd class.
Youth Pass: Valid for people under 26 years old.
Saver pass: It's a special fare when 2 or more people travels together all the time. * Prices are per person.
Children under 12 years old may travel free when travelling with adults. 2 Children may travel per adult railpass. A Child pass must be issued so it is important that you provde the child name (and age) and requesting railpasses.
Flexipass: Travel days may be used consecutively or not, within 1 month period.
Special bonuses (details below)
One travel day alouds you to travel all day long. It is counted the first time you use the railpass in each single day.
Eurail Map online (PDF - 2 Mb)
Free European Rail Network Map: An Eurail Railpass provides customers with useful and detailed travel documentation. Customers purchasing an Eurail Pass receives (together with their railpasses only) an Eurail Pass Guide: which explains in detail how the Eurail Pass works and where it is accepted. It also provides information on Eurail’s Benefit Partners (Local benefits for railpass users) and gives further useful information for each
traveler. An Eurail Map is also added showing all main rail lines and participating shipping routes.
|Eurail Czech Republic and Germany Passses - Fares (US$ per person)|
EURAIL OFF PEAK PROMOTION
- Get 20% discount when purchase any Eurail Pass
- Rail Passes are valid for 6 months from issue date.
- Offer for limited time subject to change.
- The Eurail OFF PEAK promotion passes ARE NOT REFUNDABLE.
- If you want a regular Eurail pass, 85% refundable, select option REGULAR PASS, at checkout.
- The prices showed below already included the 20% discount. If you want regular pass you can select it at product option.
|Options||4 days||5 days||6 days||8 days||10 days|
|Saverpass - 1st class||$234.00||$264.00||$290.00||$339.00||$381.00|
|Saverpass - 2nd class||$188.00||$212.00||$234.00||$272.00||$307.00|
|Adult - 1st class||$274.00||$309.00||$341.00||$397.00||$448.00|
|Adult - 2nd class||$221.00||$248.00||$274.00||$319.00||$360.00|
|Youth - 1st class||$221.00||$248.00||$274.00||$319.00||$360.00|
|Youth - 2nd class||$181.00||$203.00||$223.00||$261.00||$293.00|
|Currency: US Dollars|
For booking, click or touch on corresponding fare
Germany Best Sellers Sellers Tours & Tickets .
Save time & money. Skip the lines. Travel with confidence. (Managed by Get Your Guide)
Czech Republic Best Sellers Tours & Tickets .
Save time & money. Skip the lines. Travel with confidence. (Managed by Get Your Guide)
Saver pass:It's a special fare when 2 or more people travels together all the time. Fares per person.
Youth: Youth fares are valid for people under 26 years old.
Validity: The first trip date must be within 6 months from issue date, unless specified for promotions.
All Fares are per person, in US dollars, subject to change.
Rail pass Protection Plan is available.
We ship worldwide by FedEx.
Free Shipping to USA and Canada (for orders over US$ 400)
Handling fee: All bookings are subject a US$ 8 handing fee.
Seat reservations are compulsory for major French and Italian routes. You can make seat reservations at train station or we can book them previously for you. Just fill the reservation form after complete the purchase of the pass.
Euro Railways offers Rail pass Refund Protection Plan.Benefits: 100% refund on the unused portion of rail passes if lost or stolen while traveling in Europe.
What you will receive: Refund one day of the cost of your Rail pass for each day of use of point to point ticket or the cost of the point-to-point tickets, whichever is lower.
For example: If you purchase a 5 day Rail pass for $300 and you lose the pass and you still need to travel from Milan to Vienna, from Vienna to Munich and from Munich to Frankfurt to complete your planned itinerary; we will refund three days of your pass one for each day your purchased a point to point tickets. The refund in this example is $ 180 ($300 divided by 5 multiplied for three.
To make a claim:
1) Complete your travel using point to point tickets. You can purchase your point to point tickets at any train station..
2) Save the tickets that you purchase along with any receipts.
3) Send the receipts and tickets to our office within 30 days of your return with a brief letter describing the circumstances of your loss or theft, and include you name, address and telephone number.
- Unused and not validated Eurail Select rail passes can be refunded.
- A 15% penalty fee refund applies to totally unused passes returned within 1 year of issuing date
- Eurail Select rail passes are not refundable and cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or partially used.
- Lost or stolen passes may be protected with the purchase of the Railpass Protection Plan
- Rail Pass Exchanges are subject to US$ 25 service fee
- Passes are strictly personal, non-transferable and only valid with a passport, official identity or special military travel permit. Presentation of this document to the European control staff on trains and shipping lines is compulsory.
- Transportation covered by the pass is subject to the "Uniform Rules concerning the contract for International Carriage of Passengers and Luggage by rail (CIV). In respect of carriage by sea, the legal provisions of the individual sea carrier apply.
- Passes are not valid until the first and last day of validity and passport number are entered by a railway official before travel begins. Use must begin within 6 months of the date of issue.
- The pass holder may travel on any date within the limits of the period of validity. The pass also entitles the holder within the period of validity to many transportation bonuses, such as those on ferries, boats and buses (either entirely free of at discount)
- The Eurail and Europass is valid from midnight to midnight on the date of use indicated on the calendar. If an overnight trip start in a direct overnight train departing after 19:00, the next day's date must be entered, travel between 19:00 and 24:00 hours on the previous day is then included. When using an overnight ferry covered by the pass, the holder may enter either the day of departure or the day of arrival.
- No supplements are required for trains such as EC, IC, ICE, etc..
- Additional fees for seat reservations, sleeperettes, couchettes, sleeping car accommodation, meals, extra service on board, supplement charges on certain ships, port taxes, luggage forwarding, etc... are payable.
- Passes do not guarantee a seat on a train or passage on a boat unless reservations are made in advance. For certain trains and boats a reservation is compulsory.
- For 1st class travel with a pass marked 2nd class, the difference between the full 1st and 2nd class fares on the respective route must be paid
- If the traveler cannot present, upon request, a valid passport, official identity card or special military travel permit with his pass, the local control staff is authorized to demand payment, in addition to the full fare, of a fine charged in conformity with the regulations of the railway concerned, both in local currency.
- Passes can neither be refunded nor replaced:
if lost or stolen,
if partially used,
if submitted after the first day of validity,
or after one year from the date of issue.
Applications for refund must be submitted to the issuing office with all necessary proof (cancellation by a European Railroad Office, medical certificates in case of illness, death certificate.)
In the case of completely unused non-validated passes, a refund application with original documents must be submitted to the office where the pass was purchased. The refundable allowance is subject to a 15% deduction.
- A Youth pass may only be used by people under 26 years of age. A Child pass may only be used by persons under 12 years of age.
- All orders are subject a US$ 8 Handling fee.
Rail Passes Options
Also, consider the following options for your travel:
To Explore an European Region or up 28 European countries, request a Multi Countries Pass It will be the best option for you.
But if you want to travel few itineraries close to each other or if you want to complement a rail pass, you can check more than 12,000 Point to Point tickets in our website.
Eurail's Benefit Partners, Eurail Aid Offices, Boats & Ferries companies, Airport links, Lounges availables.
European Rail Pass are entitled to a variety of bonuses besides the shipping lines, private rail lines, buses, museums and hotels discounts and lounges on the major train stations.
Holders of Eurailpass Flexi, Europass or Eurail Selectpass have to note that a free transportation bonus or shipping line requires use of a travel day; reduction bonuses or reduced shipping lines do not require use of travel day.
Rail Pass holders are granted a reduced fare or even free passage on many shipping lines.
For international shipping lines: In general, the Pass must be valid for the country of departure or the country of arrival. When indicated, the Pass must be valid in both countries, or in one specific country.
For domestic shipping: The pass must be valid for the country in question.
Bonus & Benefits for Czech Republic
A Eurail Pass valid in the Czech Republic is valid with the national railway company CD
Eurail Aid Offices
Praha hlavní nádraží (Prague main Station)
International booking offices (signed by a dark blue colour)
Daily: 03:30am - 00:35am
ÖBB Intercitybus (1st and 2nd class) free transportation; www.oebb.at Graz-Klagenfurt: reservation recommended Klagenfurt/Villach-Venezia Mestre & Venezia Tronchetto (included if your pass is valid in both Austria and Italy; reservation and supplements are required)
Blue Danube Schiffahrt 20% discount; www.ddsg-blue-danube.at
Sightseeing boat trips in Vienna and Wachau
BSB, SBS and ÖBB 50% discount; www.bsb-online.com Boat crossings on Lake Constance (Bodensee) from May to October Donauschiffahrt Wurm+Köck 7.5% discount on river Danube sailings; www.donauschiffahrt.de (only for sailings without additional services like a buffet or overnight stay). Advance reservation is possible: Tel. +49 851 929 292 or email@example.com); www.donauschiffahrt.de
Linz; Dock ate Art Museum Lentos at the Donaupark
A&O Hotels 10% discount for rail pass holders on the daily rate for advance bookings only. Located in Praha. Book online via www.aohostels.com/railpass/ or via +49 30 80 947 5110 (mention the discount code Rail Pass). At check-in the valid pass has to be presented
Prague: from the airport there are connections to the main station Praha Hlavni Nadrazi, by Airport Express Bus AE. Eurail Passes are not valid on this bus. Purchase tickets from the driver
Bonus & Benefits for Germany
A Eurail Pass valid in Germany is valid with the national railway company DB (www.bahn.com) and is also valid for travel from Germany to the stations of Basel Bad Bf (Switzerland) and Salzburg Hbf (Austria).
S-Bahn: free transportation on the S-Bahn in major German cities. S-Bahn can be recognised by the logo; white S on a green background.
Eurail Aid Offices
Reisezentrum Berlin Hauptbahnhof (Central Station)
Daily: 6:00am - 10:00pm
EurAide Berlin Central Station Reisezentrum (lower level)
Mon-Fri: 11:00am - 7:00pm (in summer extended hours)
Closed January and February
Reisezentrum Köln Central Station (Cologne)
Mon-Fri: 6:00am - 10:00pm
Sat-Sun: 7:00am - 9:00pm
Reisezentrum Dresden Central Station
Mon-Fri: 6:00am - 9:00pm
Sat-Sun: 7:00am - 9:00pm
Reisezentrum Frankfurt am Main Central Station (Frankfurt Central Station)
Mon-Fri: 6:00am - 10:00pm
Sat+Sun: 8:00am - 8:00pm
Reisezentren Frankfurt Flughafen Fernbahnhof UND Regionalbahnhof (Frankfurt Airport Long Distance AND Regional railway stations)
Daily: 6:00am - 9:00pm
Reisezentrum Hamburg Central Station
Mon-Fri: 6:00am - 9:30pm
Sat-Sun: 8:00am - 9:00pm
Reisezentrum Hannover Central Station
Mon-Fri: 6:00am - 9:30pm
Sat-Sun: 8:00am - 9:30pm
Reisezentrum Heidelberg Central Station
Mon-Fri: 8:00am - 7:00pm
Sat+Sun: 10:00am - 6:00pm
Reisezentrum Leipzig Central Station
Daily: 7.00am - 9:00pm
Reisezentrum München Central Station (Munich Central Station)
Daily: 7:00am - 9:00pm
EurAide München Central Station (Munich) Reisezentrum
Mon-Fri: 10:00am - 6:00pm (in summer extended hours) Closed January and February.
München Flughafen (Munich Airport) DB Counter in Terminal 1
Daily: 7:30am - 10:00pm
Reisezentrum Stuttgart Central Station
Mon-Fri: 6.00am - 10:00pm
Sat+Sun: 7.00am - 10:00pm
Expressbus München/Nürnberg - Praha
München-Praha 4 times a day,
Nürnberg-Praha 6 times a day, travel time 4-5 hours;
timetables at www.bahn.com.
Pass holders with a pass valid in Germany AND the Czech Republic need a reservation only (regular reservation fee). Pass holders with a pass valid ONLY in Germany OR the Czech Republic need a reservation and a ticket for the section not covered by the pass. Tickets and reservations are available at railway ticket windows in Germany and Prague (Praha)
Free bus to Outlet Villages in Wertheim & Ingolstadt
Free bus transfer on the exclusive 'Shopping Express Bus'. Buses run from Frankfurt Central Station to Wertheim and from Munich Central Station to Ingolstadt.
Frankfurt - Wertheim Village (Monday to Saturday): bus departs at 9h30 from Frankfurt Central Station (from bus-stop 'Romantische Straße' - take the south exit towards coach parking which is opposite Mannheimerstrasse 15) or 10h00 Westin Grand Hotel (next to the underground station of ‘Konstablerwache‘). Departure to Frankfurt: 15h00. www.coach.wertheimvillage.com
Munich - Ingolstadt Village (Thursday & Saturday only): bus departs at 09h30 from Sofitel Munich Bayerpost (Bayerstrasse 12, close to Munich Central Station) or 10h00 from Westin Hotel Grand Munich (Arabellastrasse 6. Departure to Munich: 16h00. www.coach.ingolstadtvillage.com Romantic Road Coach 20% discount; www.romanticroadcoach.de
on the ‘Romantic Road‘ (Romantische Strasse) (May to October): Frankfurt/M - Rothenburg ob der Tauber - Augsburg - München/Füssen. Reservation strongly recommended via www.romanticroadcoach.de and www.touring-travel.eu
A&O Hotels 10% discount for rail pass holders on the daily rate for advance bookings only. Located in Berlin, Dortmund, Dresden, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Karlsruhe, Köln, Leipzig, München and Nürnberg. Book online via www.aohostels.com/railpass/ or via +49 30 80 947 5110 (mention the discount code Rail Pass). At check-in the valid pass has to be presented
Meininger hotels 10% discount if you book directly with Meininger at www.meininger-hotels.com
Located in Berlin, Frankfurt, Munich, Cologne and Hamburg. All-you-can-eat breakfast is available, free WiFi in the lobby. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or +49(0)30 6663 6100
BSB, SBS and ÖBB 50% discount; www.bsb-online.com
Boat crossings on Lake Constance (Bodensee) from May to October Donauschiffahrt Wurm+Köck 7.5% discount on sailings on river Danube; www.donauschiffahrt.de (only for sailings without additional services like a buffet or overnight stay). Advance reservation is possible; Tel: +49 851 929 292 or email@example.com); www.donauschiffahrt.de
Deggendorf; embarking: Festplatz, Eginger Street
Passau; embarking: Dock nr. 11,
Regensburg; embarking: Dock at Iron Bridge near Donaumarkt
Finnlines 30% discount on regular passenger fares (cabins, port tax and meals excluded)
Helsinki-Rostock, Helsinki-Travemünde, Malmö-Travemünde: 20% discount Information, reservations and online bookings: www.finnlines.com. Booking code: RAIL. Show your Eurail Pass at check-in. Scandlines free transportation for train passengers; www.scandlines.de Puttgarden-Rødby Færge
Berlin: from Berlin Tegel Airport there is a frequent bus service to Berlin Central Station (bus TXL - rail passes or rail tickets are not valid on the buses).From Berlin Schönefeld Airport there are train connections to Berlin Hauptbahnhof (Central Station) and many other city and regional destinations (S-Bahn lines S9 and S45 (every 20 minutes) and Regional- Express/Regionalbahn (every 30 minutes). In the course of 2013 the new Berlin Brandenburg International Airport (BER) will be opened and replace both TXL and SXF airports. From Berlin Brandenburg Airport there are many train connections to Berlin Hauptbahnhof (Central Station) and other city and regional destinations. ICE (Intercity-Express), IC (Intercity) and regional trains (S-Bahn lines S9 and S45, every 10 to 20 minutes; Regional-Express/ Regionalbahn, every 30 minutes).
Hamburg: from the airport there are connections to Hamburg Hbf by train (S-Bahn line S1, every 10 minutes).
Cologne - Köln/Bonn: from the airport there are connections to Köln Hbf (Regional-Express and S-Bahn line S13, every 20 minutes) and Bonn Hbf (Bus: Express Service SB 60, every 30 to 60 minutes - Eurail Passes not valid).
Hannover: from Hannover Langenhagen Airport there are connections to Hannover Hbf by train (S-Bahn line S5, every 30 minutes).
Dresden: from the airport there are connections to Dresden Hbf. Train (S-Bahn line S2, every 30 minutes).
Düsseldorf: from the airport there are connections by train (S-Bahn line S11 from station Düsseldorf Flughafen and line S1 from station Düsseldorf Flughafen Terminal, each every 20 to 30 minutes) to Düsseldorf Hbf and to many other destinations.
Frankfurt: from Frankfurt Rhein/ Main Airport there are train connections to Frankfurt am Main Hbf and to many other destinations (regional trains and S-Bahn lines S8 and S9 every 10 to 15 minutes). The airport is also directly linked to the longdistance ICE/IC network. ICE and IC trains depart from the Fernbahnhof (long-distance train station).
Leipzig/Halle: from the airport there are connections to Leipzig Hbf, Halle(S) Hbf and to other destinations (IC and regional trains, every 30 minutes).
Munich: from Munich F.J.Strauss Airport there are connections to München Hbf and to many other regional destinations by train (S Bahn lines S1 and S8, every 10 minutes).
Stuttgart: from Stuttgart Echterdingen Airport there are connections to Stuttgart Hbf and to many other regional destinations by train (S-Bahn lines S3 and S4, every 10-20 minutes).
European Eurail's Benefit Partners, Eurail Aid Offices, Boats & Ferries companies, Airport links, Lounges availables.
Just click or touch on the Benefits Image above to know the Bonus and Benefitis in others European countries.