Mount Titlis by scenic train
Roundtrip travel from Engelberg to Mount Titlis in Central Switzerland with the world's first revolving cable car. The cable ride is 45 minutes. This glacier paradise at 10,000 feet offers a snow and ice experience on the highest viewpoint in Central Switzerland all year round.
- A ride on the Ice Flyer, a chairlift that spans the glacier crevasses of Mount Titlis.
- Entrance into the Glacier Grotto, a roundtrip excursion below the earth's surface
Titlis is the only summer snow paradise to be reached within 1,5 hours from Lucerne, Zurich, Basel and Berne. Even in the summer, there are several downhill runs for skiers, a fun park for snowboarders, an aerial lift, guided glacier walks and much more. All cable card from Engelberg to Mount titlis are open year round (close for maintenance 2 weeks in November).
How to reach Engelberg
Engelberg can be reached from Lucerne easily by train in one hour. This ride is covered by all Swiss pass.
To buy the desired pass, click in the corresponding far
|Mount Titlis (roundtrip)||Swiss Passholder fare||$53|
Currency: US Dollars
- Must be purchased in conjuction with a Swiss Railpass. Mount Titlis vouchers must be exchanged at he village station in Engelberg.
- Swiss Passholde farer: valid for all Swiss Railpass
- Refund policy: Not refundable.