Jungfraujoch: Top of Europe by scenic train
This unique roundtrip takes you from Interlaken to the highest railway station in Europe (11,782ft), Jungfraujoch, also known as the Top of Europe.
100% guarantee of snow & ice!
The Sphinx observation hall and terrace, the glistening Ice Palace, a walk on the eternal snows of Jungfrau plateau. Amazing all year round attractions on the Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe.
The Ice Gateway links the Ice Palace with the glacier plateau. Experience the high-Alpine winterworld at close quarters, in all four season and whatever the weather, from the shelter of the new building.
Attractions on the Jungfraujoch:
- Ice Palace
- Ice Gateway
- Sphinx observation terrace
- Plateau with hikes in the eternal snow
- "Top of Europe" Glacier Restaurant
- Summer ski & snowboard park
- High Alpine Research Exhibition
Jungfraujoch Tickets offers:
- Roundtrip to Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe from Interlaken Ost
- Stopover in Grindelwald or Wengen in same trip date.
- Special fares for Swiss Pass, Swiss Card, Eurail and Eurail Select holder
- Note: From Wengen and Grindelwald up to the Jungfraujoch only 2nd class is available
To buy the desired pass, click in the corresponding fare.
|Roundtrip Interlaken Ost / Jungfraujoch||1st class
Look note 4
(Swiss Pass, Eurail, Eurail Select)
6-16 years old. (under 6 years old: free)
look notes 2 and 3
Currency: US Dollars
- Passholder fares: valid for Swiss Passes, Eurail or Eurail Select (including Switzerland).
- Children under 16 years old: Free with parent traveling with a Swiss Family Card. Children under 6 years old: Free.
- From Wengen and Grindelwald up to the Jungfraujoch only 2nd class is available.
- Prices are in US Dollars and are subject to change.
- Refund subject a 15% cancellation fee.