Eurail Select (former Europass) Youth 4 countries - 10 days.
Eurail Select (former Europass) Pass provides train travel, any 10 days consecutive or no, within 2 months, in your choice of any 4 bordering European countries. Available in 1st class for Adult, Child and Saver versions and 2nd class for Youth.
Countries of Eurail Network are the following:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republlic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
The following countries are counted as only one country for Eurail Select (former Europass) Pass:
- Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembergo - (Benelux).
- Serbia and Montenegro
- Croatia and Slovenia
Includes the boat crossings Brindisi/Patras (operated by Blue Star and HML) and Ancona/Patras, Bar/Igoumenitsa, Bari/Patras, Ancona/Igoumenitsa (by Superfast Ferries)
Eurail Select (former Europass) Passes options:
- Youth pass, for travelers under 26 on their first day of travel, traveling in 2nd class only.
- Saverpass for two or more people traveling together.
- Discounted fare for children 4 ‐ 11.
- Children under 4: Free when sharing an adult passenger’s accommodations.
Free Map and Timetable book
- Bonuses are subject to change and availability and may require use of a travel day. The customer should to confirm bonuses locally.
- Passholder fares (compulsory reservations) available on TGV, Swiss Panoramic Trains, Eurostar, Thalys, Spanish Day and Night Trains, Genève Med, TGV Lyria, Bruxelles‐France TGV, Swedish Trains, Thello Night (Paris/Italy), Paris‐Germany Night, CityNightLine, Lusitania, Elipsos, Trenitalia Domestic, Trenitalia International, Teoz, Lunea,
- Valid in Germany on the S‐Bahn (local railways) that operates in the major German cities. The only exceptioon is Berlin, where the Eurail Pass is only valid on the S‐Bahn tracks that connect the DB railway stations of Berlin
- For other benefits please check our BONUSES brochure on the link below:
- Passes must be validated within 6 months of issuingdate by a railway official in a train station (station’s desk) who also fills in the passport number.
- Passes must be validated prior to boarding 1st train
- Passes must be presented for refund unused and not validated.
- A 15% cancellation penalty applies to unused passes returned within 1 year of issue date.
- Non refundable if lost, stolen or partially used.
- Lost or stolen passes may be protected with the purchase of a Rail Protection Plan.
Rail Pass Protection Plan:
Benefits: 100% refund on the unused portion of rail passes if lost or stolen while traveling in Europe.
What you will receive: Refund one day of the cost of your Rail pass for each day of use of point to point ticket or the cost of the point-to-point tickets, whichever is lower.
For example: If you purchase a 5 day Rail pass for $300 and you lose the pass and you still need to travel from Milan to Vienna, from Vienna to Munich and from Munich to Frankfurt to complete your planned itinerary; we will refund three days of your pass one for each day your purchased a point to point tickets. The refund in this example is $ 180 ($300 divided by 5 multiplied for three.
To make a claim:
1) Complete your travel using point to point tickets. You can purchase your point to point tickets at any train station..
2) Save the tickets that you purchase along with any receipts.
3) Send the receipts and tickets to our office within 30 days of your return with a brief letter describing the circumstances of your loss or theft, and include you name, address and telephone number.