Eurail Hungary Croatia Slovenia Pass Adult - 8 days - 1st class
The selected item is out of stock, please select a different item or combination
Eurail Hungary Croatia Slovenia/Croatia Pass Adult - 8 days - 1st class
Hungary'¦n Slovenia/Croatia Pass Adult - 1st class. 8 days unlimited travel through Hungary. Slovenia and Croatia within 2 months.
Please check our BONUSES brochure on the link below: http://www.eurorailways.com/kb/brochures/eurail_bonuses.pdf
- Passes must be validated within 6 months of issuingdate by a railway official in a train station (stationâs desk) who also fills in the passportÂ number.
- Passes must be validated prior to boarding 1stÂ train
- Passes must be presented for refund unused andÂ not validated.
- A 15% cancellation penalty applies to unusedÂ passes returned within 1 year of issue date.
- Non refundable if lost, stolen or partially used.Â
- Lost or stolen passes may be protected with theÂ purchase of a Rail Protection Plan.
Rail Pass Protection Plan:
Benefits: 100% refund on the unused portion of rail passes if lost or stolen while traveling in Europe.
What you will receive: Refund one day of the cost of your Rail pass for each day of use of point to point ticket or the cost of the point-to-point tickets, whichever is lower.
For example: If you purchase a 5 day Rail pass for $300 and you lose the pass and you still need to travel from Milan to Vienna, from Vienna to Munich and from Munich to Frankfurt to complete your planned itinerary; we will refund three days of your pass one for each day your purchased a point to point tickets. The refund in this example is $ 180 ($300 divided by 5 multiplied for three.
To make a claim:
1) Complete your travel using point to point tickets. You can purchase your point to point tickets at any train station..
2) Save the tickets that you purchase along with any receipts.
3) Send the receipts and tickets to our office within 30 days of your return with a brief letter describing the circumstances of your loss or theft, and include you name, address and telephone number.
Call us: 1 (954) 323-8389